CCNS Membership Options—Associate and Corporate
Companies eligible for corporate memberships are companies or government departments that operate a contact centre to support their business or are an outsourced contact centre. Their employees may perform technical support, customer care, customer service, or sales through a variety of multi-media channels such as the telephone, fax, email, or social media channels. Corporate Membership is $550 per year. Contact us for more information on how to become a corporate member.
Corporate Membership Benefits
In seeking to fulfill its vision of creating respected professional careers and enhancing the contact centre industry, CCNS has a number of initiatives for members, which include:
- Regular seminars and events on topics of relevance to the industry. The seminars and events provide the opportunity to hear from industry experts about the latest issues, trends, and developments in the contact centre industry.
- CCNS newsletter and regular communiqués. The newsletter and communiqués provide the opportunity for members to share news/information about their centre and its achievements as well as communicate trends occurring in the sector.
- CCNS website which provides links to member sites as well as job postings.
- Opportunity to submit job postings for sharing on the website and our social media channels.
- An Annual Awards Gala, which provides opportunities to celebrate success in the industry as well as recognize individual employees who make a difference within their organizations.
- Government and Media Relations initiatives designed to raise awareness and enhance the profile of the Contact Centre Sector in Nova Scotia to key stakeholders in the media and government.
- Events and initiatives that provide access to vendors who support the contact centre sector.
- Link members of the association with organizations seeking to outsource or grow their contact centre in Nova Scotia.
- Click to read the Value Proposition for our Corporate Members
Companies eligible for associate membership are vendors, suppliers, and supporters of the contact centre industry. The support of our Associate Members is vital part of the success and viability of Contact Centre Nova Scotia and the contact centre industry in Nova Scotia. The fee to become an associate member starts at $550 per year. Contact us for more information on how to become an associate member.
Associate Membership Benefits
The support of the vendor community is very important as it allows CCNS to partner with companies who share in our vision of creating respected professional careers and enhancing the contact centre industry in Nova Scotia. Benefits of Associate Memberships include:
- The ability to promote your brand to our membership via marketing channels with mentions in CCNS Newsletter and special marketing email blasts
- Signage/logo display at the event as Sponsor of the Annual Gala
- Logo on CCNS website for one year
- Links back to Associate Member websites
- Networking opportunity at events
- Ability to host events targeted to our members
Reach out to CCNS if you have any questions on membership.