WCB Nova Scotia Systems Updates are scheduled between Thursday, May 30th – Thursday, June 6th.
What you need to know during WCB Nova Scotia’s system upgrade
As part of the launch of WCB Nova Scotia’s new core operating systems, MyAccount will be offline from 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 30 until Thursday, June 6.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Save your Statements of Account. Past statements of account will no longer be available on MyAccount after June 6. You can currently view and download Statements of Account for the past two years, so be sure to print or download what you need ahead of time.
- Save all drafts. Anything that has not yet been saved (an injury report, for example) will be lost when systems go offline.
- Secure message history will migrate over to the new system, along with your current account information.
- After 4:30 p.m. May 30, fax your injury reports or wait until the system is back online June 6. Late reporting fines will not apply during this time.
- If you need information, call us at 1-800-870-3331.
After June 6, MyAccount users will have access to faster digital processes, anywhere, anytime. WCB has shared videos highlighting some of the new features coming to MyAccount. These include information about clearance, payroll reporting, and claims data management.
WCB’s business transformation, supported by new systems, will provide users with better tools and approaches, faster processes, and will enable more online services for workers and employers. It’s reducing red tape and moving away from some time-consuming paper-based service processes.
If you’d like more support following the launch, WCB is offering an online tutorial on June 19, which will walk through some of the main business tools in the new MyAccount.
This change will help foster a new and improved WCB Nova Scotia. To learn more about how these changes will impact you, visit wcb.ns.ca/ServiceChanges.
Keep in touch:
|Safe + Secure E-Newsletter||Online|
From 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 30 until Thursday, June 6 @WorkSafeForLife MyAccount will be offline as they upgrade their core operational systems. Find out what your business should do during this time: wcb.ns.ca/ServiceChanges.
Before @WorkSafeForLife switches to a new operating system at 4:30 p.m on May 30, make sure that you’ve saved all of your drafts and previous Statements of Account. Secure message history will carry over. wcb.ns.ca/ServiceChanges
MyAccount will be unavailable during @WorkSafeForLife’s scheduled offline period from 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 30 until Thursday, June 6. During this time, fax your injury reports or wait until the system is back online June 6. Late reporting fines will not apply during this time.
|For more information, please contact:
Contact Centre Nova Scotia congratulates
Admiral Insurance on being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces at the
Great Place To Work (GPTW) 2018 Awards!
Congratulations to the HGS Contact Centre in Dartmouth on the expansion announcement.
The addition of 150 new positions bodes well for the health of our industry in the province!
Contact Centre Nova Scotia connects contact and customer service centers and contact centre professionals across Nova Scotia….