Companies eligible for corporate memberships are companies or government departments that operate a contact centre to support their business or are outsourced contact centre. Their employees may perform technical support, customer care, customer service, or sales through a variety of multi-media channels such as the telephone, fax, email, or social media channels. Corporate Membership is $550 per year. Contact us for more information on how to become a corporate member.
Corporate Membership Benefits
In seeking to fulfill its vision of creating respected professional careers and enhancing the contact centre industry, CCNS has a number of initiatives for members, which include:
- Regular seminars and events on topics of relevance to the industry. The seminars and events provide the opportunity to hear from industry experts about the latest issues, trends, and developments in the contact centre industry.
- CCNS newsletter and regular communiqués. The newsletter and communiqués provide the opportunity for members to share news/information about their centre and its achievements as well as communicate trends occurring in the sector.
- CCNS website which provides links to member sites as well as job postings.
- Opportunity to submit job postings for sharing on the website and our social media channels.
- An Annual Awards Gala, which provides opportunities to celebrate success in the industry as well as recognize individual employees who make a difference within their organizations.
- Government and Media Relations initiatives are designed to raise awareness and enhance the profile of the Contact Centre Sector in Nova Scotia to key stakeholders in the media and government.
- Events and initiatives that provide access to vendors who support the contact centre sector.
- Link members of the association with organizations seeking to outsource or grow their contact centre in Nova Scotia.
- Click to read the Value Proposition for our Corporate Members
As Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Atlantic System, League Data Ltd. provides technology leadership in the area of banking solutions, aligned with regional and national credit union system initiatives that support member growth and system efficiencies. League Data provides over 50 seamless, fully integrated technology solutions from key vendors to deliver a member-first experience while meeting the evolving banking needs of both credit unions and their members. Through leadership and innovation, League Data engages with Atlantic Canadian credit unions to understand their strategies, ensuring organizational development and support remain relevant and responsive to their needs.
You can find more information on League Data:
Activeo provides its clients with a unique blend of services combining business and technology expertise with cross-industry skills to bring solutions and best practices that improve customer experience:
Business Consulting: This entity brings expertise in harmonizing customer strategy and operational decisions. It allows its clients to benefit from best practices, methods, and advanced innovations in the areas of customer strategy, organization, process, and technology.
Technology Expertise: This entity is specialized in the management of complex projects in customer interaction and provides technical expertise in the areas of CTI architecture, intelligent routing, voice portal, and email integration.
Software Applications: This entity of expertise provides solutions dedicated to improving customer experience around performance and campaign management, quality monitoring, workforce management, customer feedback, and speech analytics.
You can find more information about Activeo in the following locations:
Contact Centre Nova Scotia #CCNS proudly welcomes our newest member, GAIA
GAIArtc (Real-Time Communication) is a game-changing CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) providing call centers and developers access to cloud-based technology of unprecedented versatility. GAIArtc’s innovative technology results in enhanced CX, higher efficiency ratios, and lower costs. It replaces antiquated voice response systems with clickable visual menus, enables call back and chat back, provides in-APP calling to your mobile APP, and can elevate customer interactions from chat to voice to video. This highly secure technology is available without substantial development work by using our easy-to-install Snip-It Code, Object Link, APIs, and/or SDKs.
To learn more or book a demo, visit www.gaiact.com