We care about the work we do-and we’re looking for new colleagues who do, too.
Job Title: Team Leader, Contact Centre
Employment Type: Full time, permanent
Location(s): Dartmouth, NS
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Closing Date: September 8, 2017
Medavie Blue Cross is currently looking for an energetic, dynamic and innovative individual to join their Contact Centre team. Reporting to the Manager of Member Experience the Team Leader will play an integral role in meeting or exceeding client goals for quality and performance for assigned programs. This includes positively motivating Customer Service Representatives, monitoring Contact Centre objectives, providing coaching and mentoring, creating a positive team atmosphere, developing overall Contact Centre skills and day-to-day troubleshooting. In addition, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the administrative management of assigned Customer Services Representatives, including one-on-ones, performance reviews, on-the-job training and completing assigned reports and feedback as necessary.
As Team Leader within the Contact Centre your key responsibilities will include:
- Coach CSRs through one on ones and side-by-sides on a monthly basis to provide performance feedback and develop action plan to meet all performance targets and remove barriers. Support the individual CSRs in developing their own career path;
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable the team to deliver member satisfaction;
- Provide ongoing floor support daily to CSRs to assist with product and process knowledge and to identify issues. Ensures CSR awareness of service levels at all times;
- Perform quality listening on CSR calls regularly to assess both customer experience and CSR performance, as well as to identify opportunities and trending;
- Represent Contact Centre team, as required, at internal business partner meetings or on projects to ensure customer and departmental interests are represented;
- Ensure key performance indicators are achieved at both the employee and department level;
- Lead Contact Centre initiatives as required;
- Foster and build strong employee engagement through motivation, developing the team and building relationships;
- Attend stakeholder and leadership meetings and conduct team meetings regularly to ensure common understanding of issues and to provide consistency of action;
- Proactively work within the organization to raise awareness, also build team dynamics and take steps to help lead the team to accomplish Contact Centre goals;
- Interview, hire and maintain staffing levels as required;
- Manage workflow and adjust priorities as required;
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following Qualifications:
- Education: University or college diploma in Business or equivalent work experience;
- Work Experience: 2-4 years of experience in a supervisory or people management role, that involves the management of individuals and processes. Experience in an Insurance related industry and/or Contact Centre is considered an asset.
- Computer Skills: Strong computer skills and experience working with the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new associated Contact Centre systems required in fast-paced service industry is necessary.
- Language Skills: Bilingualism in English and French is considered an asset
- Other: Must have the ability to work 12:45 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday – Friday
You also demonstrate the following Leadership Accountabilities and Competencies:
- Values and Ethics – Serving through Integrity and Respect: Act as a role model and demonstrates Medavie Blue Cross’ Core Values, fostering a climate of transparency, trust and respect with employees, key partners and stakeholders.
- Engagement – Mobilizing People, Organization, Partners: Promote collaboration among peers and employees; manages group dynamics in a diverse workforce with employees.
- People Management – Delivery Results Through Our People: Coach employees through regular feedback on how to enhance their performance, holding them accountable for living the values and for their performance; balance the needs of employees and the organization
- Strategic Thinking – Innovating Through Analysis and Ideas: Communicate corporate and team vision and policies and reinforces these with employees; solves routine operational and people problems within the team.
- Action Management – Delivery Results through Action: Manage employee workload through negotiating timelines, prudent resource planning and prioritizing; establish and monitors employee targets for quality and productivity.
- Financial Management – Delivery Results Through Financial Acumen: Implements process improvements to achieve operating efficiencies and value for money; manages a portion of the budget dedicated to team building and employee engagement.
- Customer/Patient Focus – Delivering Client Value: Listens actively to, and demonstrates understanding of customer/member needs, wants and level of satisfaction; encourages team members to make suggestions and takes action to improve the member experience.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Citizenship – Due to contractual obligations the incumbent must be a Canadian citizen and receive enhanced reliability security clearance.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing Date: September 8, 2017
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Medavie Blue Cross.