Location: Lower Sackville
PURPOSE OF JOB
Process orders and resolve problems for sales and customers. Ensure the delivery of outstanding service to internal and external customers. Respond to our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately process orders for Sales and Customers via voice, fax and e-mail
- Interact and educate sales and the customer regarding customer requirements and procedures.
- Perform FC switches when appropriate
- Trained in Kana
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide pricing and availability information
- Respond quickly to internal/external Customer requests and demonstrate excellent follow up
- Provide speedy and thorough resolution via phone or e-mail to Sales and Customers within a specified timeframe.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts
- Organizing, sorting, and delegating work as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Cross trained to perform Premier Customer Service Representative duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient typing skills; familiar with Windows environment
- Professional and courteous manner
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Office supply product knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Adapts well to a changing environment with ability to multitask
- Excellent accuracy
- Good time management skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Budget accountability
- Recommended qualifications
Previous experience in customer service and resolving customer’s issues.
EXPECTED START DATE
August 21, 2017
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit Staples Global Careers.