Location: Halifax Contact Centre, Lower Sackville
Staples is the world’s largest office products company and leading office supply distributor. We make available to our customers a multitude of options for their business, including traditional office products, computer, and technology solutions, facility and break room supplies, office furniture, and custom print and promotional items, to just name a few. We provide exceptional customer service at our Contact Center with our courteous people, detailed training, advanced technology and support from our national purchasing and distribution centers. The Contact Center is committed to their customers, associates, results, and keeping it Easy.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vacation days, personal time, associate discounts, and more!
Schedule: Training Schedule: 9:30am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday; 100% Attendance Required during Training.
Work hours: 12:30pm to 9:00pm, Monday through Friday
Salary: Determined Based on Experience
Position Start Date: January 8, 2018
The Ops Support Resolution representative is responsible for resolving various pre-sale and post-sale issues and answering inquiries for customers from various Staples business units. Issues resolved by this team stem from service failures reported by our Couriers and Vendors or from orders being held for various reasons. Agents execute solutions and make empowered decisions that Save the Sale and Make More Happen for our customers. Ops Support agents collaborate regularly with various business partners. The teams in Ops Support are divided into different task groups whose members have specialized skills and they work from various systems, depending on the skillset. Agents are expected to meet service level and productivity goals by using their resources and working as efficiently as possible. Agents in Ops Support place the customer first, making every interaction count.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively notify customers by phone or email (Kana) of issues processing and/or fulfilling their orders.
- Take Ownership of issues by researching and resolving all external and internal customer inquiries
- Manage workload effectively to meet Service Levels and Productivity metrics
- Use resources effectively to provide accurate, complete and timely resolution
- Adhere to task assignment schedule and remain flexible to task assignment changes throughout the day
- Communicate effectively and partner cooperatively with various business partners to ensure customers’ issues are resolved and service levels goals are met
- Make empowered decisions and offer creative alternatives to secure customer loyalty and Save the Sale
- Prioritize work so that past service level items are given urgent, immediate attention
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in an environment that is face paced
- Experience using multiple systems and/or resources simultaneously
- Confident decision-making skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word
- Previous experience working in a Contact Center environment
- Knowledge of software applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Kana, Internet Explorer, Chrome
The shift for this position is 12:30PM – 9:00PM Monday – Friday
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537
Expected Start date is January 8, 2018
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit Staples Global Careers.