Customer Sales and Service Consultants
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
As Canada’s largest, family owned and operated telecommunications company with operations in eight Canadian provinces and Bermuda, Eastlink provides residential, business and public sector customers with industry leading video entertainment and communications services. Thanks to our 1,700 employees across Canada, Eastlink has received platinum level recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Now’s the time to join our team and make an immediate impact on our customers. Eastlink employees are more than your typical Customer Service Representatives; they are truly committed to being a brand ambassador and providing a better customer experience.
- Go beyond for our customers every day in a consultative sales environment
- Become a product expert and provide tailored solutions to our customers
- Accurate and efficient handling of the details is a must to maintain and grow relationships with our customers
- A faster than average pace is the norm
- Fun, competitive and customer-centric work environment
- Competitive hourly wage plus commissions
- Service discounts on Eastlink’s awesome products and services
- Extensive training opportunities
- Work with leading edge technology in a progressive business
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Entry point for a career with a multi-functional company
The ideal candidate:
- Brings high energy with a get up and go attitude
- A true team player, you’re quick on your toes and willing to jump in to support your team without being asked
- Thrives on the sense of accomplishment that comes from providing customers with the right solution for their individual needs
- Technically savvy and has a genuine interest in keeping up to date with the newest technology
- Loves working with people and has a “how can I help you?” approach to sales
- Always thinks about how we can do things better
- Immensely proud of representing a home grown business and strong consumer brand
- Bilingualism in French and English is beneficial to support our customers across Canada, but not required
Eastlink is focused on creating an environment which promotes individual growth and career satisfaction. Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drive us. We’re looking for people who have the passion for our business, our values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, we embrace diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self identify during the application process.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by September 26, 2014 to www.eastlink.ca/careers/10994.