Location: Halifax Quill Call Centre, Lower Sackville
- Provide delivery and order status information to customers.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide pricing and availability information.
- Educate end users on specific corporate requirements and procedures
- Respond quickly to internal/external Customer requests and demonstrate excellent follow up
- Provide speedy and thorough resolution via phone or e-mail, or chat to solve our customers’ issues within a specified time frame.
- Communicate to team members and CS management all and any updates and pertinent customer information.
- Record all contacts in Customer call tracking tool to ensure proper and accurate information is available.
- Process customer orders accurately.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts
- Edit customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Communicate with EC Support to resolve customers’ technical issues.
- Encourage customers who don’t currently use our website for ordering to do so and assist them in gaining access to website Yes
- Provide timely back order information and alternate product recommendations to customers when required. Use a consultative approach to address customer inquiries. Proactively up-sell additional products in relation to customer orders. Promote specials and product features.
- Process customer’s returns received via multiple media, as well as credit and re-bill requests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient typing skills; familiar with Windows environment
- Professional and courteous manner. Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self motivated
- Previous experience in customer service and dealing with customer complaints
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The expected start date for this position is September 11, 2017.
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Staples Global Careers.