Location: Halifax Contact Centre, Lower Sackville, NS CA
Our Customer Service team is among the most important people within our organization. As the first and often the only point of contact, our customer service professionals truly are the face of Staples, interacting with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, chat and social media, the Customer Service team is vital to the success of Staples.
Our representatives are expert problem solvers and excellent communicators who are able to empathize with a customer’s situation and quickly determine their needs and provide resolution. Through navigating multiple systems and resources, representatives provide solutions that focus on exceeding expectations of customers.
We are looking for: Previous customer service experience minimum of 1-2 + years, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient navigating multiple computer systems and programs, team player, takes initiative, adapts quickly to a changing environment, is proactive at resolving issues and always professional and courteous
Job Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Previous customer service experience required
- Contract CSR experience is a definite asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior systems and process capabilities
- Team player
- Adapts well to a changing environment
- Is proactive in resolving issues
- Takes initiative
- A professional and courteous manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 -2 years minimum experience in a Customer Service role
- Call Center Experience, highly preferred
- Training is held on site, at 70 First Lake Drive, Lower Sackville, N.S.
- Training hours range from 8:30-9 to 5:00-5:30 pm Monday through Friday throughout the new hire training program; 100% Attendance Required during Training.
Regular work hours (After Training):
- Must have the ability to work 8-hour shift between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm AST, Monday through Friday
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537
Date posted: 3/20/2018 9:02:50 AM
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Job number: 1042635
12 Positions Open
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Staples Global Careers.