Customer Service/Contact Centers
Halifax Quill Call Centre, Lower Sackville
- Provide delivery and order status information to customers.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide pricing and availability information.
- Educate end users on specific corporate requirements and procedures.
- Respond quickly to internal/external Customer requests and demonstrate excellent follow up.
- Provide speedy and thorough resolution via phone or e-mail, or chat to solve our customers’ issues within a specified time frame.
- Communicate to team members and CS management all and any updates and pertinent customer information.
- Record all contacts in Customer call tracking tool to ensure proper and accurate information is available.
- Process customer orders accurately.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts.
- Edit customer orders to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate with EC Support to resolve customers’ technical issues.
- Encourage customers who don’t currently use our website for ordering to do so and assist them in gaining access to website.
- Provide timely back order information and alternate product recommendations to customers when required. Use a consultative approach to address customer inquiries. Proactively up-sell additional products in relation to customer orders. Promote specials and product features.
- Process customer’s returns received via multiple media, as well as credit and re-bill requests.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient typing skills; familiar with Windows environment
- Professional and courteous manner. Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self motivated
- Previous experience in customer service and dealing with customer complaints
- High School Diploma or equivalent
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Staples Global Careers.
Application Deadline is June 19, 2017.
This position has an expected start date of July 10, 2017.