Location: Halifax Contact Centre, Lower Sackville
- Provide delivery and order status information to customers.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide pricing and availability information.
- Educate end users on specific corporate requirements and procedures
- Respond quickly to internal/external Customer requests and demonstrate excellent follow up
- Provide speedy and thorough resolution via phone or e-mail, or chat to solve our customers’ issues within a specified time frame.
- Communicate to team members and CS management all and any updates and pertinent customer information.
- Record all contacts in Customer call tracking tool to ensure proper and accurate information is available.
- Process customer orders accurately.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts
- Edit customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Communicate with EC Support to resolve customers’ technical issues.
- Place orders via Sales software (SFDC) for special orders for items that cannot be placed on – Staples’ website.
- Encourage customers who don’t currently use our website for ordering to do so and assist them in gaining access to website Yes
- Assist customers and provide first level support for questions and issues regarding the use of E-Way, including resolving E-way exception errors and processing E-way return requests.
- Provide timely back order information and alternate product recommendations to customers when required. Use a consultative approach to address customer inquiries. Proactively up-sell additional products in relation to customer orders. Promote specials and product features.
- Process customer’s returns received via multiple media, as well as credit and re-bill requests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient typing skills; familiar with Windows environment
- Professional and courteous manner. Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Recommended Qualifications
- Previous experience in customer service and dealing with customer complaints
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Regular shift after training:
- Shifts available will be either 4×10 hour (10:30-9:00) or (9:30-8) or 5×8 hour (12:30-9:00) – Monday to Friday. All times AST
- All shifts may include rotating or Permanent Saturday shift
Expected Start Date for this position is: August 21, 2017
For more information, and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Staples Global Careers.