Account Manager wanted: Full-Time Position in Lower Sackville
- Nurture and maintain strong business relationships to ensure customer loyalty/stickiness
- Leverage loyal customers to lead to new buyers/new locations at each site
- Develop incremental sales and grow margin within account base
- Deliver moderate net sales growth coupled with increased frequency and customer retention
- Drive profitable sales by building optimal category/product mix
- Increase profitability levels for customers by speaking to Average Order Value, consolidation
- of orders
- Identify new products and services and drive penetration within those segments
- Promote negotiated pricing on key items
- Qualify customers on an annual basis validating data such as company size, physical location(s), # of buyers at each location, sales growth
- Possess detailed knowledge of customer insights (i.e., business size, industry, purchasing behavior, etc.) and leverage data (with data science) to determine optimal contact strategy
- Maintain integrity of customer data using customer relationship management systems
- Utilize customer service skills to troubleshoot and/or provide solutions to business transactional issues
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-877-782-7537.
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, please visit Staples Global Careers.