Get ready for an in-person opportunity to see what’s next for workforce optimization and your back office!
This half-day session will give you a first-hand view of the latest WFO advances, as well as the chance to talk to the experts about improving outcomes in your contact center.
May 31 from 9:30am-3:30pm in Moncton at Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown. Lunch will be provided.
- WFO for the Omni-Channel Contact Center: Voice has been the staple customer communications channel for decades, but that’s changing rapidly. Customers are demanding email, chat, text, social media, mobile apps and other non-voice channels. That means that all of the processes and systems designed for voice need to change – soon.
- How digital employees will change your world: Explore the impact that the new digital employee may have on WFO and your business.
- Scheduling for the Millennial workforce: We’ll look at how ongoing customer engagement changes are causing related impacts to traditional agent duties and how your processes and supporting systems will have to evolve to adapt to these changes.
- What’s New in the Aspect® Workforce Optimization Suite™: Hear about important new product features in our core WFO suite including significant enhancements to Workforce Management, Quality Management, integrated Speech Analytics, Coaching and QM workflows, WFM customized dashboards, gamification and many other features.
- Workforce Optimization in the Back Office: Learn tips and tricks for applying the principles of workforce optimization to a back office environment, and see how to leverage capabilities that could change how you manage your workforce.
Seats are limited, so please register today to confirm your spot.
If there are any topics or questions you have before the session, please email Michael Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org