Please join us on the morning of Thursday, March 23rd for a discussion focused on recruiting.
Our industry lives and dies by our people, notably our ability to recruit quality candidates to drive our business forward. Recruiting is a critical aspect of our everyday life. How we find and choose the best candidates is a question we all need to understand as well as sharing our ideas in order for the Contact Centre industry to continue its growth trajectory.
*Please join CCNS and many of your peers on Thursday, March 23rd.
Discussion topics will include, but not limited to:
- Creating a value proposition in the marketplace
- Best media to use for attracting applicants
- How do we use social media effectively?
- Referral programs – which are the most effective?
- Testing and its effectiveness
- Demographic reach – how do we identify and reach our target demographics?
This will be an open discussion so please come prepared to discuss and hear input from other Contact Centres.
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Location: Medavie Blue Cross Building, 230 Brownlow Ave., Dartmouth
(Sign in through the MSI Reception Area)
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Please RSVP to our Admin Office: firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name as well as the name of the person(s) attending.
*Please Note: this is for CCNS members only – but anyone from Member companies can participate. Click here for information about the benefits of membership and joining CCNS.